Monday, August 4, 2008

The slackness continues

Yes yes I know I said I'd update my blog - but things just won't slow down :-) Although I do intend to put up some posts this week about my time at world youth day - its not happening now. I'm still at work and need to finish some work off so I can go home and go to the gym - and it's already 5:40pm! In the past 6 weeks I have turned into a blob due to being busy, sick and away - not good with the wedding coming up!! I must now be good for the next month! If I'm good for the next month then I can eat, drink and be merry and my hens party. If I'm not good before then then I don't get to do that as much :-) See ... bribing oneself always works ;-)

Anyway so what made me suddenly post something was a comment in an email I just got from Rachel, one of my world youth day friends. It totally made me crack up :-) Be warned!!

"Ange, you are like God, you are everywhere, Google mail and now Skype… I better be careful "

See - what did I tell everyone :-) te he he

Have a good one
Ange

No comments: