Wednesday, August 20, 2008

and then we found them

Yay - so you see, my prayers to St Anthony worked again :-) He isn't the patron saint of lost things for nothing!!

So Paul found my sunnies down the side of the arm chair. Whoops! They're a little bent but they still do the job.

But even better was Paul finding his own glasses! They were down the side of the drivers seat in the car. I'd checked down the side of the passenger seat but not the drivers seat. I'd forgotten that Paul drove from the supermarket to the bbq - I drove from home to the supy and from the bbq home.

Paul really has to stop putting things in his pockets! He always buys clothes with crappy pockets and then insists on putting things in them - only to lose them all the time!! But at least this time we have found the sunnies - and therefore saved ourselves approx $500! Phew!!

No comments: