Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08

Ok - so on such a day I have to put up a blog posting :-)

However, unlike 07.07.07 last year, I don't have a wedding to go to today :-) But I'm sure there are lots of people out there getting married today :-)

I guess the other reason today is so popular is that it's the start of the olympics. Seriously - could I be any less interested in the olympics! All I think about is that for the duration of the olympics there is nothing on tv here - all the normal programs have gone on holiday! Even Home & Away for crying out loud! Maybe it's because I'm here in Aussie so funnily enough you never hear about kiwi athletes. Or maybe it's because for the past 4 months or so the olympics have been thrown in our faces something chronic! All I can say is the sooner it's over the better. Mean aye ;-)

Well all that muttering aside, I will be proud of any kiwis who do well at the games. Maybe it's a good thing - I'll sure get lots of wedding planning done in the next few weeks :-) Ha ha!

Well hope you all have a good weekend. Debbie and I are going wedding dress organising tomorrow and are then off to see Mamma Mia - sweet :-)

Ange

No comments: