Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Well Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you've been having a fantastic day. I just thought I'd share a pics from our day. It looks like Paul and I must have been good this year as we had lots of pressies to open this morning :-)

Here are my presents to Paul (on right) and presents from Debz & Lance and also some Paul's parents and sister Claire sent over from NZ (on left).

Here are my presents from Paul as I discovered them on the deck this morning. He set it all up out there last night. Didn't he do well :-)
The Christmas crackers I made for us. I love crackers but bought ones are crap. So I made them instead! I couldn't find the "cracker" part though so that's my mission for next year!

Our Christmas breakfast - YUMMY!

Just like Christmas day should be!
Me enjoying my new present, reading a book and having a coffee. *sigh* ain't life grand :-)

Paul on the phone to his family in NZ and cooking our lunch on the bbq :-)

Paul setting up his Christmas present - a mini home theater system.
Pretty much a stereo system with a DVD player that hooks into the TV.


The stereo system all set up :-)

Well we're off to the neighbours for a bbq for dinner now so hope you all continue to have a fantastic Christmas!

Ange

No comments: