Thursday, December 13, 2007

New haircut

Well I finally got sick of my hair growing out and decided to get it cut yesterday. I figured that my hair grows quickly enough that I can grow it out in time for the wedding next year. And with summer being upon us my long hair was just too hot. Plus it was getting really ugly and boofy (hmm - that may not be a real word).

Sorry Tanz - I know you prefer my hair longer ;-) But I definitely prefer my hair shorter. And I've had lots of positive feedback from the guys at work so that must be a good sign since guys traditionally don't notice things like haircuts :-)

So after Paul got home from St Johns last night I got him to take a few pics. I haven't washed it yet so tomorrow will be the first real test of the cut. I think I'm going to have to buy a hair dryer though as my fringe has a major cowlick in it so it tends to go crazy when left to dry by itself :-)

Front view - don't mind the face ;-)
The hairdresser said my old sloping style was "dated" so she wouldn't cut it like that :-)
The front is long enough that I can tuck it behind my ears which is just the way I like it!!

The back view.
You will notice the top is quite long but the bottom is very short & off my neck - yay!

The side view.
Now it looks a bit more boofy than it really is as I had been slouching on the couch watching tv. It sits a little closer to my head than this pic (I think)

1 comment:

BarWench said...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

did I say GRRRRRRRRRRR

Last haircut until you are MARRIED!!!

but must admit it is a nice cut ;)