Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A quick update

Well I haven't updated my blog in ages so I thought I'd better get in with a quick update before I get harrassed ;-) Te he he!

Well Paul and I had a wonderful trip to NZ. It was nice and relaxing catching up with Paul's family in Tairua when we first arrived in NZ. Although flying from Auckland to Wellington on Tuesday wasn't the nicest thing I've ever experienced! Wellington put on a good old rollar coaster as we were coming in and that is not the best when you are extremely hungover. Let's just say that as we landed my stomach gave up the fight and surrended!

Wellington as always was great! Although VERY COLD! Seriously guys - 16 and 19 degree days! I thought I asked you to put on the weather - make sur eyou do a bit better next time aye ;-) Fortunately when we got back to Brisbane it was a fairly cool day so that change of temperature wasn't too extreme - it was only about 25 here! Although it's looking like it's going to be a scorcher on the weekend - they're predicting Saturday to be 36 degrees! HOT! The hotest I've experienced so far is 32 so that is definitely going to be a shock to the system. Yay for air con! Actually Friday is meant to be 33 as well!

Well better do some work. I aim to get some pics from the trip up in the next few days so we'll see.

It was great getting to catch up with everyone - it sux that we can't catch up more. But I guess that's what you get for living in a different country aye. Oh well - there's always a spare bed at our place!!!

No comments: