Thursday, February 28, 2008

BBQ

So Paul and I are finally having our house warming BBQ this weekend. Considering it will be just over 3 months since we moved into the house I think it's a little overdue. However with moving in, then having Christmas, New Year and going on our NZ holiday, we just haven't had time. So this Saturday we have a few people coming around :-) Shouldn't be too big but Debz, Lance and the kids are coming so it'll be nice to see them again. An old school friend who lives out in Logan (way out on the south side) is also coming along with her daughter. Paul has also invited a few people from his St Johns team and the hodges might be coming as well.

Hmm - I guess that means we have to clean the house gutted! Oh well, I did give up laziness for lent didn't I!

Well better get back to work. I have the worlds most evil laptop at the moment and it's driving me bonkers. However if it enables me to "work from home" while I'm in NZ next month then I will only complain a little bit.

Yay - our rain water tank should have arrived at the company who are installing it for us yesterday, so fingers crossed it actually gets installed in the near future. All we need then is for it to keep raining and then we can start building our vege garden. Wahoo!!!

No comments: