Friday, February 8, 2008

joke for Friday

Steven Spielberg decides he needs the big stars for his upcoming movie about the lives of famous classical composers. So he gets Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger into a room and says, "Listen guys, I really need you for my movie. So I'm willing to let you play whatever famous composer you want. We can rework the story around your choices, ok?"

The three actors look agreeable so Spielberg presses on. "Tom, who do you want to play?"

Cruise replies, "I've always enjoyed Chopin's Piano Etudes, so I'd like to play Frederic Chopin."

"Fine," says Spielberg. "Who do you want to play, Bruce?"

Willis says, "Ever since I was a kid I've loved the New World Symphony. I'd like to play Antonin Dvorak."

"Great," replies Spielberg, furiously scribbling notes. After a minute he looks up at Schwarzenegger and says, "What about you, Arnold?"

Schwarzenegger clears his throat and answers ...

"I'll be Bach."

No comments: