Friday, February 8, 2008

The love and hate affair of Friday

Friday is an interesting day! I love it and hate it all at the same time.
I love it because it's almost the weekend and then I get to sleep in and blob out and doing interesting things. However I hate it because it's almost the weekend and the work day takes so long to end.

It's even worse than normal today since Paul and I are off to NZ tomorrow :-) YAY! Although just to be funny it's actually been sunny the past couple of days after weeks of rain and we're set for a nice hot weekend! I looked on stuff yesterday and Wellington had a high of 15. I seriously hope that was a joke because I get cold at 24 degrees! Yes - that's right - 24 degrees people :-) So I think I shall be packing some jeans just in case :-)

Well best be doing some work before this day does end aye :-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Wellington really soon! This time tomorrow I'll be getting ready to board my plane to Auckland!!

No comments: