Friday, November 9, 2007

My sister ... the motor home geek!

Well it looks like my sister Marea is turning into one of those self built motor home (aka converted van) geeks you hear about. Her and Dan are getting prepped for their big Europe tour next year! To be fair it actually sounds very exciting and I'm very jealous - but we won't tell her that now will we. You can read all about it on their blog - you can link to it from "What my friends are up to" - but for now you can link here The Adventures of Marea and Dan.
Well the full name is actually Marea and Daniel as Marea has a thing about calling her fellas by their full names - but sorry Dan I am the opposite - I tend to call people by nicknames whether they like it or not - whoops ;-)
Anyway, surprise surprise, Marea is being very good at updating her blog! There's been something new to read with my breakfast every day - I am impressed! Just keep it up I say!

Marea & Dan's new purchase - vote for its name of their blog!!

Well gotta do some work! Yay it's Friday!!

No comments: