Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The countdown continues ...

Well just a couple more days to go till Paul and I get to move into our new house. It's all very exciting! It seems that Paul's doing the "it's scary" side of things and I'm doing the "it's exciting" side of things :-)

Today we are going to visit the house at 5:15pm for our final inspection before settlement on Thursday. I can't wait! I haven't seen the house since we first looked at it as Paul was the only one who went to the building & pest inspection as I was too busy at work. So tomorrow will be the last day of having any money for the next 15 - 20 years. I'd like to pay off the mortgage within 15 years but who knows where life will lead us between now & then. So all we can do is pay as much as possible off now as that'll have huge implications later on :-)

Well best be doing some work now :-)

Ange

No comments: