Sunday, November 18, 2007

Aren't I boring

I've gone onto my blog a few times times this week to update it and then have been like - I have nothing to say. Yes, it's true - I am very boring this week ;-) Te he he! Work is just so busy at the moment that my life seems to be a never ending cycle of sleep, get up, go to work, come home, sleep.

I'm not looking forward to Debz going to NZ for a month. There's something sad about your only friend going away for 5 weeks - boo hoo! Hope you have a blast though Debz! Actually the first thing should be to say that I hope you survive the flight with the kids by yourself! The word legend comes to mind there aye :-D

The next week is going to be very busy again - work is going to be mad and then Paul and I actually have social things to do on the weekend - woohoo. Some of you may not realise but it's election day on Saturday next weekend (yay the whining ads on tv will finally stop). So Paul and I are going to be helping at the Jubilee parish's world youth day fundraising bbq while the Aussies are voting :-) Then we are going to an election night party - that should be interesting since we have no major interest in the election. Then on Sunday evening there is a meet & greet for our world youth day group.

Well - have to get back to doing our budget for the next few weeks! While saving may be a good thing and I appreciate the outcome of it - I can't wait to have some money! Another month or so and the pressure will be off! Yay!

Hope everyone is doing well :-) Miss you all!

*hug*
Ange

No comments: