Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lazy Days in Tairua

Hey Guys
Well I have been enjoying a few lazy days at Paul's parents place up in Tairua on the Coromadel Peninsula. It has been suprisingly warm since Paul arrived from Brisbane - especially the past few days - but it has been a bit wet! It looks like the weather is going to set in again soon - stink. I suppose I should be enjoying the rain before I get over to the big drought!
I had my leaving dinner at Oriental Thai on Cambridge Tce on Saturday night. I'd never been there before (when booking I got it confused with Thai Panom) and was very happy with my choice. The food was lovely and the company even better - thanks to everyone that came along - it was great to see you all. I'll get a few photos up soon - I can't today as I'm on Paul's parents computer and their broadband connection is pretty low.
Well best be going - have to ring up Southern Cross again and tell them that the 2nd fax number they've given me to use also doesn't work and that maybe they should enter the modern age and let me email them the details. Grr to people stuck in the stone age!!!
Ange

No comments: