Monday, July 9, 2007

And I'm off

Hey Guys
Well it's finally happening. It's now 8:45pm on Monday night and at 7:15am tomorrow I will be flying out of the country to start some serious studying on the aussie accent :-)
It has been great catching up with everyone whether it was at my leaving dinner, at the bbq or for random coffees, random train meetings etc etc :-) For those that I didn't get to see before I left then hopefully we get to catch up again sometime in the near future. Paul and I will be back in Wellington again for 4 days around Oct 13th for Ben & Megans wedding - yay :-D Remember we always have a spare room if you're ever passing through Brisbane - we'd love to see you.
I'll try to get some photos up from various events as I get bored over the next few weeks
Latas
Ange

No comments: