Friday, June 29, 2007

Last day at work

Hey Guys

Well can you believe it that today is my last day of work at Core Technology! As of Monday I will officially be unemployed - the first time since i was 14 that I have been unemployed for a single day! Even when I was in the UK I had a signed work contract to come home to! Freaky!!!

At least it's a bit warmer today - I didn't even have smoky breath walking to the train this morning! The mertservice has the wind chill at 9 degrees. The interesting thing is that for 9 degrees they're only recommending 1 layer of clothing to keep warm. Well I don't know about you but I think I need a lot more than 1 layer to keep warm in that! They must have some pretty cold blooded people updating that website! It also puts into context the 4 layers they were recommending the other day!

Well I guess I'd better actually go and do some work now :-)

For those that don't remember my leaving dinner is on tomorrow, Sat 30th at Oriental Thai on Cambridge Tce at 7:30pm. There's only 1 spot left in the booking so if you're planning on coming to dinner and haven't rsvp'd then let me know.

Cheers
Ange

No comments: