Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Twenty Days and *shiver* counting!!

Hey Guys
Well it's now less than 3 weeks till I go can you believe it! Still doesn't feel that real! I guess when I finish up at Core next Friday and Paul arrives from Aussie it'll start feeling a bit more like it's actually happening. Can't say I'm enjoying the whole not owning a car thing. I realise it's a lot better for my health having to walk to the train station in the mornings, but MAN was it cold this morning! So cold in fact that I decided it was a very good idea to run to the station as that might warm me up a bit! Alas it was only my legs that warmed up - my fingers, ears and toes still had frostbite. But at least warm legs is better than nothing. The dream of warmer temperatures is keeping me going! Yay for wearing less than 4 layers of clothing - marshmallows are just so not cool!
I was off work sick the past couple of days - seems that dreaded lurgy finally caught up with me! Means I missed going to the movies with Ana, Carol & Bronwyn. Stink! Hope you guys had fun without me! I watched the new season opener of Ugly Betty! I love that show! Ok I admit it - my life revolves around tv - we're back to good shows on every night Mon - Thurs - yay!
Ok - better do some work now :-) Hope you all have a fabulous day and dream some warm dreams :-)
Ange

No comments: