Friday, June 22, 2007

The new & improved hairdo

Well I was sitting at work yesterday thinking "I hate my hair - it so needs a cut".
By chance on the way to the railway station the night before, I noticed a new hairdresser had opened up in one of those shops at the bottom of the new Holiday Inn hotel in town (they were having their "I'm about to open party). So I thought to myself - first day open - they're bound to not have a lot of appointments and should be able to squeeze me in :-) And that's exactly what happened - yay!

So - the result?!
I must admit I was a bit anxious at first as I've never had my hair cut by a guy before! However I am rather happy at this stage - a much nicer cut than the last couple. Worth the extra $20. However do keep in mind that I haven't done the "washing test" yet! So it's still semi hairdresser styled at this stage.

Anyway I thought I'd throw in a few pics of what it looked like yesterday :-) It's quite straight as the guy blow dried it straight. If only I could style my hair so well. Wouldn't it be great to be super rich and have someone to do your hair every morning for you *sigh*

Oh, and as an added bonus the guy is pretty cute and has a really nice accent ;-) But how could you not with a name like Jacque! Nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy in the mirror while getting your hair done aye ladies :-) Yes Paul I know - if you said something like that you'd get in SO much trouble :-) Mwhahahahahahahaha!

So if you're interested in a new hairdresser then I recommend this one :-) A cut cost me $70 so that's pretty normal for Wellington.
Jacques Hair Design
Shop 1, Holiday Inn
75 Featherston St, Wellington
499-8699

Well back to doing some work I guess :-) Yay it's Friday!!!

No comments: