Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday big sister!

So today is my big sisters birthday. As I am still under 30 and she is now over 30 I am officially allowed to call her old - mwhahahahahaha! Although she is now 31 so I probably should have gloated about this a year ago! Oh well - better late than never! Actually that makes me realise - I am the only one in my family still under 30. My goodness - we're getting on folks!

It's quite funny actually as I'm the youngest of 6 kids and my brother Liam is 11 years older than me. Paul is the oldest of 5 kids and he is 10 years older than Michael. But my family is cooler as mum managed to go boy (Liam), girl (Rebecca), boy (Shanan), girl (Marea - happy birthday again), boy (James), girl (me :-) ). Paul's family goes boy (Paul), 3 girls (Claire, Anna, Theresa - and I always get the spelling wrong sorry!), boy (Michael). Although considering I see patterns in everything (spot the programmer) that is a nice pattern too.

Ok - I must be really bored if I'm talking about this sort of stuff.

So - the point of this posting was not to mull over family combinations but in fact to sing happy birthday to Marea. So ....

Happy birthday to you
You smell like a poo
You look like a monkey
And you talk like one too!

Te he he! Aren't I lovely :-)

Hope you have a great day Marea! Where ever you are in the world (I think you were in Finland or Sweden on your last blog posting)

No comments: