Thursday, July 10, 2008

1 year in Brissy

Can you believe that one year ago today I picked up my 3 bags (thanks Paul), jumped on a plane and moved to Brisbane! Crazy! I can't believe it's been a whole year!!! And so much has happened in that year :-)

Actually this really is an eventful week really!
Monday July 7th: Jo & Tim Daggar's 1st wedding anniversary
Tuesday July 8th: My sisters birthday and the 1 year anniversary of Paul and I getting engaged
Wednesday July 9th: 4 year anniversary of Paul and I going out
Thursday July 10th: 1 year anniversary of me moving to Brisbane

WOW! Lots on aye! And can you believe that on such a week I have developed a yucky head cold! Yep that's right - and in the week before world youth day as well - doh! Hopefully I'm much better before Monday aye!!

1 comment:

Trees said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you have lived over in Brizzy for 1 year already!! I sounds like and old nana but seriously..where does the time go?