Monday, March 31, 2008

Blast from the past

Ha ha - I was just chatting to Kat on Google Talk and she sent me the following weblink that was a real blast from the past.
http://nzgirl.co.nz/articles/1542
It was from when Kat and I were flatting together and she had her first fashion show in Cuba mall. Somehow she managed to rope us all into modelling for her. And can you believe I let her put me in pigtails (note: I had no choice - my refusal was ignored). Although when they initially put my hair into the pigtails everyone agreed that I did in fact look about 10 years old. So we compromised and I had "messy" pigtails instead which lifted my age up to about 16. I guess that was before the wrinkles hit me aye ;-) te he he.

Funny - that article put a smile on my face for the day :-) Yay for great memories! Miss you Kat!

No comments: