Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You've Got Mail!

Part of my Christmas present from Paul last year was a 1 year subscription to the Better Homes & Gardens magazine. Yay! the really cool thing about this magazine is that not only is it a very cool magazine but every Friday night at 7:30pm on channel 7, they have an hour long tv program where they show you how to do everything. Cooking, gardening, renovating, decorating, looking after pets etc etc etc. I know I know - I'm getting old and doddery ;-)

So now at the start of every month, just before the next magazine goes on sale in the shops, I get a little parcel in the post. It always gives me this little thrill because yes, my magazine has arrived!

So obviously I got a little present in the post yesterday. And I can't wait to read it and get lots more cool ideas :-)

No comments: