Friday, August 17, 2007

To grow or not to grow?!?

Ok no this is not to do with my [lack of] height as unfortunately, apart from wearing heels, I have no control over that - stink!

The question revolves around my hair! Should I or should I not grow it out?

Why am I asking this?! Well I am getting married at the end of next year and there isn't a lot you can do with short hair to make it look all fancy and stuff.

So ideally I should grow my hair out for the wedding. But having just cut it all off again I realise that I actually prefer my hair short! But then again I am on a very tight budget here in aussie so not paying for haircuts every 6-8 weeks would save me lots of $$$. But, I do look better with short hair.

Oh the dilemma!

If you have an opinion then feel free to share it :-D

Ange

2 comments:

BarWench said...

Grow Grow Grow!!! This way you can experiment with long hair and if you don't like it out then you can have it up! As you know I ended up having my hair up even though it was halfway down my backside!

No contest! I actually like you with longer hair!

Marea said...

Dear Angela darling
word of advice - if you do decide to grow your hair you should still be getting it cut every eight weeks - this will keep it in optimum condition. Trust me I know - I've finally graduated to being a grownup and have 6-8 weekly haircuts booked up until Christmas!