Monday, August 27, 2007

Mmmm - voltage!!

Well Paul and I just spent another stressful 35 minutes in the bank trying to get our own money out of our account without paying $8 for the privilage. The words backwards and banking go together very well over here. Unfortunately the words "customer service" don't seem to be in their vocab either.

But anyway, I was so wound up after arguing with this very rude women that I decided we deserved a Gloria Jeans coffee. So we popped across the road and got ourselves a Voltage iced coffee each. Mmmmmm - they are SO YUMMY!!!! Mmmmm!! I think they have like 3 shots of coffee in them so I'm on a massive coffee buzz right now. But they taste soooo good. They're the only place I've found so far that makes their iced coffees with crushed ice rather than a big fat sickening blob of ice cream.

Mmmmm - voltage - *drool*! That'll keep me going all day now :-) Plus I have a big smile on my face which us much better than a grumpy frown - not nearly so wrinkle produsing. Te he he!

No comments: