Sunday, March 15, 2009

My gorgeous new nephew

So I am a proud aunty once again. My sister Marea had a beautiful baby boy on Wednesday afternoon :-) He was born on the 12th March at 1pm at Waikato Hospital and weighed 8lb 8oz.

Marea and Dan say:
His full name is Cedric James Patrick Verry
- Cedric is a Verry family name
- James is a Smith/Jensen family name
- and he's Patrick for Pat the Van, which was home when he was made :-)" [la la la la - too much info Marea :-)]

"Labour was 11 hours, emergency episiotomy, but Cedric not fazed. He eats sleeps and shits as he is supposed to."

When mum told me about the e word above, it was all a bit much and acted like a natural contraceptive ;-) ha ha. But when I told Paul that I wanted one too after seeing the pictures of Cedric for the first time (sooo cute) , Paul said that I had to get a job first :-) te he he :-)

So here are some photos of Cedric that I borrowed off Facebook.

I have 3 favourite photos so far and this one of Marea and Cedric is one of them.
You look so happy Marea :-) It makes me smile every time I see it!
Who would have thought the words "never again" had popped out of your mouth ;-)


This is my favourite photo - Cedric is very cute. You just want to cuddle him!
Very stink I don't get to cuddle him for 84 more days!!

The first family photo :-)




This is my 3rd favourite photo :-) Father and son.

1 comment:

Trees said...

Yah! Exciting! I'm an aunty 3 times already (soon to be 4!) it's pretty awesome:) Yah!