Thursday, October 30, 2008

2 days left

Well there are only 2 days left for RSVPing to the wedding. We're doing not too badly at this stage - we have 81 confirmed guests and we're expecting 90 - 100 all up. It'll be good once we have final numbers as then we can move onto tasks like seating plans, confirming how much of things like alcohol, snacks, catering, hired glasses etc we need. We can also organise things that depend on how many tables we'll have (tablecloths etc).

I'm looking forward to this weekend. We're going around to the Hodge's place to watch the rugby with James and whoever else is home. It's been about 6 weeks since we've caught up so this seemed as good a reason as any. It's on at a much better time in Brissy than in NZ - 6:30pm :-)

Righto - busy as so better do some work. It is muggy as today as it rained pretty hard very early this morning (woke Paul and I up). So we'll need to turn the aircon on a colder setting I think.

Have a great day all!!

1 comment:

BarWench said...

Trust me when I say that people ALWAYS try and rsvp after the required date - family especially are notorious for doing so :)

Good luck! and I hope we have RSVP'd cause I left that to Matt!

xxx