Saturday, September 22, 2007

pretty dresses

Yay - I just got home from a day of shopping. Lance dropped Debz off at our place about 10:30 this morning and we took off to Stones Corner to try on wedding dresses. Yay for getting to try on lots of cool dresses! There were some amazing dresses aye! I've found a dress that I'm really keen on so now I just need to sit on it for a week or so to see if my opinion changes. After all it's one of the most important decisions of a girls life ;-)
After our "hard" day of shopping Debz and I went to see Hairspray at the movies in Redcliffe. I really enjoyed it! I mean it was totally silly and all but that was just what I was in the mood for. I must say it's pretty hard to get past the idea of John Travolta in dresses and underwear though! Te he - disturbing!!
Well it's getting late so I'd better be off to bed :-)
Go the All Blacks against Scotland tomorrow night!! Paul and I will definitely be watching it!!

1 comment:

aimzoe said...

I reckon that John Travolta's role was pretty unconvincing - there was some big who hah about him playing that role because the Musical was played by a draq queen.

Yet Nikki was real good! Loved her voice and enthusiasm. She was pretty convincing.. Just a critic note :)