Monday, September 24, 2007

An All Blacks win but .....

Well I assume as great and loyal kiwi's you all got out of your warm and cozy beds and watched the All Blacks play Scotland last night. Luckily for Paul and I, channel 10 was playing it live so we only had to get up at 1am & got to watch it with minimal ad breaks (as in they only had ads when to ball went out, as opposed to every 5 minutes when the game isn't live).
I must say it was a very error prone game! I'm hoping they were being cunning and misleading the rest of the rugby world about their ball handling ability etc as we really can't afford to muck up opportunities like that with a tougher opposition!
Well best be doing some work. Today is the last day of "normal" temperatures before a week of melting (todays high is 25 - the rest of the week varies from 28 - 31 degrees). So I need to get a run in today!
Have a great Monday!
Ange

1 comment:

Marea said...

The game looked pretty good from where I was sitting behind the goal posts!