Monday, September 1, 2008

Off to NZ today ...

Yay - we're finally off to NZ this afternoon. First I have to get through a full work day though. I'm working till 3:45pm and then I'll walk over to central station, pick up my jeans from the dry cleaners (they're hemming them for me) and jump on the 4:11pm airtrain to the airport where I'll meet Paul. Our flight leaves Brissy at 6:40pm and we get into Wellington just after midnight!! What a long day!

I think Paul and I are going to freeze in NZ though aye! On the weekend we had the most amazing weather here in Brisbane! On Sunday it got up to 29 degrees!! We were in shorts, tshirts & jandals even! And today, even though the high is only going to be about 23, it is very very muggy! So I was walking to work in my short sleeved work shirt only this morning - and sweating even in that!! I think it may take a few weeks to get my body used to the muggy weather again after such a nice winter :-)

So in less than 24 hours I shall be in Wellington. YAY!!! I hope you're ready for the Ange invasion ;-) ha ha

No comments: