Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A few more things done

One of the most common questions I get asked these days is how are wedding plans coming along. Depending on my current mood, I give one of 2 answers, along the following lines, to this question.
(1) Yeah they're going well
(2) Argh, don't remind me, its getting to crunch time

Ha ha :-)

Well I can now say that plans really are starting to shape up. While we were in NZ I booked the ladies in for our hair & makeup appointments at Balliage (that's me, Marea, Fleur for the works and the 2 mums are getting blow waves). Over the past few days we have booked in the flowers with Bunches on Lambton Quay, bought a cake topper off trademe, ordered my wedding ring, tried on yet more shoes, emailed the organist, emailed the priest who is marrying us, emailed the church where I grew up to see if they can please please send through my baptism details to Wellington (I can't get married without that - we posted a them a form about 4 months ago - Paul's arrived about a week later but mine is MIA) and yes we even thought about sending out wedding invitations (yes yes we'll get there - te he - you all have save the date cards anyway - or if I forgot to send you that then I've verbally invited you, sorry Amz). Email is such a wonderful thing isn't it :-)

Today my wedding task is to organise printers for the invitations we aren't able to email out. Fortunately I have the address of one that my work uses so that makes things easier :-)

Right - back to work. Have a great day and take care :-D

No comments: