Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's been a while

I apologise for deserting you all for a while and not updating my blog. I've moved onto a client site for work (QUT) and they track their internet usage so I have to be pretty careful about what I do at work. So no more Facebook or blog updating on work time. Stink!!

But not a lot has really been happening lately. Paul and I went up to Mooloolaba for a swim last weekend. I got pretty sunburnt even though I spent most of the day under my beach umbrella that Paul got me for Christmas. I guess I really just am soft. But the upside now is that I look nice and tanned - yay!

We've also had a visitor from NZ since Tuesday which has been really nice. Jessica and I went to Sacred Heart together and she's just starting a 3 month trip around Aussie. So we showed her a few of the sights around Brissy to get her started.

Well better go as I'm going wedding dress shopping with Debz today - yay!

Me & Jessica at South Bank

Jessica and her new friend the water dragon

Jessica up Mt Cootha looking over the city


Paul and I up Mt Cootha

1 comment:

BarWench said...

Jeez girl - are you eating?! you look even more tiny than last time I saw you ;)