Thursday, November 6, 2008

One month till the wedding

Wow - it really is November 6th today. Exactly one month until Dec 6th and the wedding. Argh!! There's still so much to do - Looks like I shall have a very busy weekend! At least I finished painting the boards for the vege garden last weekend, so now I can devote my time to wedding planning while Paul continues with creating the garden borders. Although maybe God is on our side at the moment as the weather forecast for the weekend is rain and thunderstorms. That's much more condusive to wedding planning than gardening.

We're also going to set off a few bug bombs in the house tomorrow morning before we go to work. So that should kill off all the bugs before mum arrives. No more spiders or ants or cockroaches etc - YAY :-) I hate bugs!! Although to be honest, I'm a lot better about them now that I used to be - lots of exposure I suppose. However I still hate spdiers, especially the big ones - big ones make me freak out and cry! Very embarrasing ;-) te he

Right - back to work. Oh one last thing. It has to be said after all - how cool is it that Obama got elected president yesterday! What a day to be alive aye!! Let's hope he does a lot great things for the US!!

No comments: