Thursday, November 27, 2008

Exciting

Ok - it has finally hit me! I am finally really excited about coming to NZ tomorrow and doing the whole wedding thing. Up until now I've just been looking forward to some time off work! But right now I'm sitting in my chair and I'm almost bouncing! YAY!! Ok that may have a little to do with the coffee I just had - but I'm pretty sure it's got lots to do with the wedding too :-) And it's a vast improvement on yesterday too! About this time yesterday I was having an inner panic! You know the "I know we've done most things but what if there's something really important that we've forgotten rah rah rah rah". You know the drill :-)

Actually, my worst fear at the moment is tripping on my vows! Fr Chris wants us to remember them and I'm really bad at forgetting words just as I need them. So now I'm really worried I'm going to spin out Paul's vows and not mine.
i.e. Ange saying "I Paul take you Angela to be my wife" instead of "I Angela take you Paul to be my husband". I should probably stop jokingly calling Paul my wife and then I might not trip up on the day :-) ha ha ha

RIGHT - back to work Miss Smith :-)

See you all soon!!

p.s. I'm going to the Phoenix home game in Wellington tomorrow night with Shanan and Marea. How cool is that!!!!

1 comment:

Trees said...

Hey you! Tis all very exciting:) I have done most of the work on your bows as well - except my sewing machine needle broke today...grr..but should have them finished by then end of the weekend:) I also have your watercan earrings - hurrah!