Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We're going to see the All Blacks!!

YAY!! Paul and I are off to see the All Blacks Bledisloe cup match at Suncorp stadium on September 13th. I'm SO excited!! He had to join the Wallabies fan club (or something like that) in order to get advance tickets but it is totally worth it!! Ha ha - we're actually doing NZ a favour as we've now decreased the number of Aussie supporters at the game by 4 :-) We were able to get 4 tickets so my cousin Janell and her husband Alex are coming with us. I text Lance to see if him and Debz wanted to come but he didn't get his text message until just before the tickets went on sale so I had already offered the tickets to Janell instead. Stink :-( Oh well, hopefully they can get some tickets in the public sale in a few weeks.

Can you believe this will only be the 2nd All Blacks game I've ever been to. The other of course being in Paris when I was there on my Europe tour when the ABs kicked the French by something like 40-6

GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!

No comments: