Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our NZ trip

Well Paul and I got back from NZ yesterday morning - what a LONG day that was! Up at 3:15am (12:15am Brisbane time) and out to the airport by 4am and left just after 6am! We landed at 6:40am in Brisbane but then it took forever for the bags to come through! So we didn't get out of the airport till 8am! Then it was on the train into town, with all our bags, and off to work by just after 8:30am! Then had to work all day before I finally gave up at 4pm and caught the bus home! But no rest for the wicked since the fridge was empty and the newly acquired booze required some mixers ;-) Well that and some food would have been nice too :-) So by the time Paul and I fell into bed at 9pm we were knackered!

But it was all worth it as our NZ trip was fantastic! I'll get some pics up soon but Ben & Megan's wedding was lovely and Megan looked fantastic in her traditional Korean dress :-) It was so good getting to catch up with them too :-) Sunday was so much fun as well! Paul and I were blown away by everyone turning up to our engagement drinks - so thanks for coming along guys! I loved catching up with you all! We're only sorry we couldn't spend more time with you all individually :-) Although with my voice the way it was I'm sure I talked far more than I should have - doh ;-)

And thank you very much for all those that bought us presents :-) They definitely weren't expected - so we will enjoy them even more! For those that weren't there I'll get some pics of the pressies up - I just probably shouldn't do that at work aye ;-) Te he!

Well best be getting back to that work stuff aye ;-) I just thought I'd better update my blog since it has been a while! Stupid colds :-( I hate getting sick! And that cold I had before going to NZ was a real doozie!!!!

Latas
Ange

No comments: