Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's been a while

Well it's been quite a while since I updated my blog. This new project I'm on at work is keeping me pretty busy so I haven't had the time to do my "quick morning updates" :-) I used to be the only early starter in my work room - but now there's another guy who starts even before I do! And considering I start around 7:15am - 7:45am that is a scary thought! Well either that or he lives nice and close to the city :-)

Well since i got back form NZ earlier in the month I've figured out that I have definitely started acclimatising to the weather! It's getting a bit warmer but a lot of the time I'm feeling cooler! And that has nothing to do with the fact that my work is an ice box - SO COLD! What is up with that! You get on the bus, go to work, go to the shops etc etc etc and the air con is always far too cold! To the point were you need a sweater! But then you go outside and it's really warm! Crazy stuff I tell you!

Paul and I went around to Debz and Lances place on the weekend for Isabelle's 1st birthday! That's was really nice! We were meant to dress up in Halloween costumes but Paul and I are feeling a little strapped for cash at the moment so we were a little slack! We went down to Crazy Clarks (sells cheap stuff/junk) and bought a couple of santa hats! We figured they'd last till Christmas and then we could be "in the spirit of Christmas" a little ;-) Sorry Debz for being so slack - but hey at least we wore something :-)

Well better get back to work!

Latas
Ange

No comments: