Monday, February 2, 2009

Go the blackcaps!

Well well well! Wasn't it AWESOME how the blackcaps won the cricket yesterday :-) Wahoo! There is nothing better than beating the Aussies at, well ... anything really :-) I missed most of the game as I was filling out a selection criteria statement for a job application due today (they like you to fill out 3-4 page applications on top of your cv here - sigh). But I did get to watch the last 4 overs which were very exciting! I also watched bits and pieces throughout the day whenever I heard shouting coming from the lounge - Paul got a bit excited whenever (a) we got one of the Aussies out (b) the Aussies were cheating or (c) the Kiwis did something awesome

Well - better get back to it. Job applications won't write themselves unfortunately!

No comments: