Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sex & the City

Yay - Debz and I are off to see the Sex & the City movie on Saturday. I am very excited as I LOVED the tv show (that's not like me, loving a tv show ;-) te he). Debz heard that it's selling out in advance so I went online and bought us 2 tickets to the 6:20pm showing on Saturday at Chermside shopping centre. I can't wait! Yay!

Plus Debz and I have decided that we're going to go into Myer or David Jones (big chain department store over here) and get a make over. I need to decide how I want to wear my makeup for the wedding and since I very rarely wear any make up, I thought this would be a good start. Plus Debz is a good friend and will tell me if it looks awful (just like good friends should aye girls).

Well better get back to work. There's a huge "shower" arriving any minute so I've decided to stay late at work and wait it out. Although I have to work late anyway as Paul and I went to the Myer sale this morning and bought him 4 new work shirts (stocktake sales are on everywhere at the moment as the financial year end on June 30 in Aussie) .

Have a great day!!!!

No comments: