Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sleep walking

Well it seems that I am sleep walking again! Hmmm! You know how in Hansel & Gretel they drop bread crumbs to mark their path, well I seem to do the same thing with my ear plugs! Last week I noticed an ear plug in the lounge near the side chair and thought it was mighty odd. Then this morning I noticed an ear plug in the bathroom next to the bath. I asked Paul if he had both of his ear plugs when he woke up and of course the answer was yes. So yes, I obviously went walk about in the night and have no recollection of it. Unfortuntately it means that today I am really tired and have a major case of mid-afternoon doziness. The scary part is that Paul is no longer waking up. In the same way that I usually don't wake up anymore when he goes to the loo in the middle of the night, he no longer wakes up when I decide to go sleep walking!
Let's hope it's just another passing phase aye :-)

No comments: