Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mum arrives tomorrow

Yay - mum arrives in Brisbane tomorrow. I'm finally really excited about it too :-) Mum has now left London for good and is stopping off in Brissy for 5 days on her way back to NZ. So she'll have a nice, restful and warm 5 days here before freezing back in NZ ;-) lol :-)

The scary thing (as with most international travel) is that mum is currently on a plane flying from London to Hong Kong and doesn't arrive in Brissy until 10:10am tomorrow morning. So while I go about my normal day - work, eat, lunchtime run (new 'normal' thing), go home, eat dinner, clean the house in preparation for mum (reluctant 'normal' thing), sleep, get up, eat breakfast, shower, work and drive to the airport - during that whole time my poor mum will be on planes or in airports - yuk!! Oh well hopefully she can relax in Hong Kong though as Paul and I bought her a 5 hour pass to one of the premium lounges there :-)

No comments: